Health & Safety
Information on the COVID-19 safety measures of Saint Andrea Resort
At Saint Andrea Resort starting May 05, 2021, we follow all sanitary protocols and take appropriate measures to successfully implement the instructions issued by the Hellenic National Public Health Organization (EODY), for everyone’s protection within our premises.
Below you will find the plan on safety and hygiene measures we apply to protect our guests and employees.
The management of Saint Andrea Resort is committed to the full adoption of the official Greek health protocols concerning the operation of Greek hotels.
Providing a safer environment for our guests and associates is a top priority. Achieving this is a shared responsibility. Please join us in our efforts to enhance the safety of our public spaces by complying with local regulations, practicing social distancing (staying at least 6 feet or 2 meters from other guests and hotel associates), and wearing face coverings whenever you're in public areas of the hotel. We do appreciate your support and understanding.
• Safety social distancing is highly recommended to all our guests and is constantly communicated by our colleagues.
• We limit to a safe specific number of guests in each area of the hotel at any time. This is constantly monitored in order not to have too many guests and to avoid any possible spreading of the virus.
• External Guests are strictly forbidden to enter any guest rooms.
• Credit card payments are accepted and are a preferred as a method of payment.
• We will operate with an entirely paperless operation.
Reception, Valet and Concierge
• During this time, we will not be offering any valet parking, until further notice.
• Our daily housekeeping service will operate during the hours 8:00am until 4:00pm.
• Evening turndown service will be on a request basis.
• Diligent cleaning protocols are place strictly following the ‘Clean Matters' program- established by Marriott International.
• We request that guests are not present during any housekeeping service.
• Our in room mini bars will have a reduced selection of items and all cups will be disposable and hygienically wrapped.
Guest Laundry Service
• All laundry associates wear personal protection equipment and will follow proper hand hygiene procedures.
• We only accept bagged laundry/dry cleaning and will always handle all laundry with gloves.
• All laundry equipment is be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly at the end of each day.
• All indoor and outdoor areas meet the set standards for the hotel’s occupancy.
• People with fever or COV1D-19 symptoms will not be allowed entrance to the hotel. All guests will be subject to temperature measurement during the check-in process.
• Keeping a safe distance – avoid overcrowding during check-in / check-out.
• Extension of check-out and check-in between guest residencies (check-out until 11.00 am, and check-in from 3.00 pm). This operational arrangement in the time interval between each check-in and check-out is mandatory, and ensures that the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between guest-changes and that adequate natural ventilation of interior spaces takes place before the next guest settles in.
• Disinfection of key cards — placed in a special container for disinfection.
• In common areas such as the reception desk, the restaurants and the bars , there are antiseptic products for the guests to use freely (fixed or non-fixed devices).
• We pay special attention to frequently used objects, such as handles, reception desk area, swimming pool and bars, all of which are regularly disinfected.
• We thoroughly clean and disinfect all rooms and suites after each use, applying a steam cleaner as well as special disinfectants that have been officially recommended by the Hellenic National Public Health Organization (EODY).
• The public toilets are cleaned and disinfected meticulously and regularly.
• Meeting rooms are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
• In the event of a suspected COVID-19 case in our premises, we are fully-prepared to follow the safety and protection plan issued by EODY. If you notice any symptoms, please contact the hotel’s reception.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
• All restaurants and bars within the resort will close at midnight.
• A maximum of 4 guests will be seated at tables in all our restaurants (for immediate family members dining together this may be a maximum of 6 guests).
• All restaurant and bar seating areas will comply with the Greek government's social distancing measures.
• All colleagues in our kitchens will use personal protection equipment (face masks, gloves, sanitation products).
• Our colleagues are trained to serve our guests in a new sequence, adhering to new social distancing, protocols and personal protection.
• Our tables will have net set ups that accommodate table distancing and all of our outlets will have safe capacity limitations, though still offering the service and atmosphere you enjoy.
• Our restaurants and bars will have special Plexiglas at the welcome desks and bar counters
• During this time we will offer a very limited buffet breakfast that is in accordance with Greek government guidelines. All food items will be individual.
• All food orders will be on an a la carte basis.
• Breakfast alternatives of pre-packed options will be available.
In Room Dining
• Room service will be specially packaged and delivered right to the door without contact.
• Private dining options are available in all guest rooms, suites and villas, 24 hours a day.
• In room dining food deliveries will be in closed type food transport carts that are diligently washed and disinfected after each delivery.
• The swimming pool areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly. The chlorination of the water is done according to the instructions issued by the World Health Organization.
• Keeping a safe distance between the seats (sunbeds, chairs, poufs, sun loungers, etc.) in the pool and the beach areas.
• After each guest-change, the seats, tables, menus, and any other items that the next guest may use, are thoroughly disinfected.
• At the pool areas, we highly recommend our guests to use towels provided by the pool bar .
Please read all the latest news and updates on the website of the World Health Organization https://www.who.int
This summer we stay safe, and enjoy our holidays at Saint Andrea Resort!